30 January 2015

Winter Scavenger Hunt 2

Joy from Daisy Row and Eileen from In My Playroom are running a Winter Scavenger Hunt, here are some more items for my contribution:


Number 20 - A Nativity Scene

3 different versions






Number 9 - Festive Lights

In my local neighbour hood, taken on Christmas Day while walking the dog.



Number 6 - Winter Weather

Snow from last week, it didn't last long


Number 16 - A Collection

Some of my collection of rocks and shells



If you want to join in all the information is HERE on Joy's blog.







2 comments:

  1. well cone of capturing the snow and I love the light on your collection photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"ve been moving the the list pretty steadily myself. I love your collection!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.