30 March 2015

Me on Monday

Waving from a still cold Somerset, this weekend was extremely windy and wet, just the sort of weekend for staying in, which I did. At least we were warm, my son came on Thursday evening and managed to get the boiler going after 5 days with no heat.

A fed up Tara trying to keep warm in her PJs

So this weekend was spent with organising and editing my photographs for project life - I am working on 2011 which I finished this weekend and sent off the photos for printing,  and catching up with programmes that I had recorded.



Me on Monday is a wonderful idea started by Sian from High in the Sky 
do visit her blog to see what bloggers are up to on Monday.




4 comments:

  1. Five days without heat doesn't sound like much fun. Glad to hear you've got it working again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those alert ears

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I bet you noticed the difference when the boiler came back on again. Five days without heat is no fun at all. I hope you enjoy a much warmer and more comfortable week in the run up to Easter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brrrr! I do hope you (& dog) are warm now. I have spent the last week or so trying to keep my greyhound warm!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.