18 March 2015

Pairs

My photos for Pairs this week is are then and now photographs, they were taken two years apart.

This photograph was taken January 2013

I took this photograph in February 2015.


A big change and a field for walking the dog in gone.

Pairs is a wonderful meme created by Helena at her Creative Maven

9 comments:

  1. Now that is a real shame. Cannot understand all this green field building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:15 pm

    We think alike!!
    What a change...and not at all for the better

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how quickly rural becomes suburban.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I much prefer the 'then' one. We can only hope that they'll leave some green fields!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great to have a before shot that you could find - several fields becoming housing near me too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! my goodness, how do 'they' get away with this kind of thing. Then & Now is a great idea for Pairs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a striking difference

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - what a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a difference!
    rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.