Looking up at the branches and their fascinating shapes against the sky
Looking down at the bottom of the tree is a micro world of moss, ivy, rocks and
new growth pushing up through the earth
Pairs is a wonderful meme by Helena at her Creative Maven


What a busy sky and a great contest to the bottom of the tree. I took something similar to this and never got round to using it. It wasn't as good as yours!
ReplyDeleteI really like this pair. The shapes of the branches in the sky is so lovely and who can resist photographing moss? not me.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colours and textures here - I always like seeing those micro worlds.
ReplyDeleteI love watching the new growth at this time of year..great pairing xx
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful contrast. The mossy green looks so..green! and ready for Spring
ReplyDeleteeach a beautiful study of nature with the added interest of them being the same tree
ReplyDeletehmm...I know I commented once already..
ReplyDeleteJust to say that I like the up and down views...especially the down since it is a sign of spring!! And your spring is way ahead of mine...
Such a wonderful contrast, and so lucky to be seeing green when you look down!
ReplyDeleteBoth of these photos really draw me in. A really interesting reflection.
ReplyDeleteRinda
Ooh, green things! Looks like spring is nearly there.
ReplyDeleteGreat Pair!