Another quiet kind of weekend as I am still resting my back. After seeing Sian and Helena's crochet a few weeks ago I decided to get my crochet hook out and start some crocheting. I have quite a lot of left over cones of 4ply yarn as I used to own a knitting machine, I have always liked crocheting squares and many years ago made several blankets. I will be doing the standard granny squares and also trying out some different patterns just for variety.
The pattern I was using was quite confusing when it got to the corners so I have changed it slightly, I will probably do two more rows as being 4 ply they are not very big, it won't be much fun sewing lots of tiny squares together!
Sunday I completed some more project life pages from November, 2014 is almost done now.
This page shows my son waiting to play The Last Post on remembrance day, and his birthday a few days later. Also Christmas trees at the garden centre which arrived in November, they are in pots so I assume they were rooted!
Another November page when I still had flowers in my garden.
Me on Monday is a wonderful idea started by Sian from High in the Sky
do visit her blog to see what bloggers are up to on Monday.




Your crochet is looking good :) That's what I ended up doing with my squares too, making them bigger. I've still got a lot of ends to deal with before my blanket will be finished though.
ReplyDeleteI like the look of your PL pages too. Sometimes it's nice to go back like that and remember from a few months ago as you put it all together.
I hope the back improves this week
mice to see the contagion of crochet!
ReplyDeleteGlad your still resting your back, hopefully it will be right soon. Well done on catching up with PL. I see your lovely hound x
ReplyDelete