We had a family lunch for my son's birthday, unfortunately my daughter was unable to come as she was unwell with a virus. His girlfriend made a delicious cake:
Sunday my sister and I went to the Greyhound charity Christmas Fair, where I bought my greyhound themed diary, Christmas cards and calendar. The event is always well attended and everyone brings their greyhounds who greet each other - greyhounds love meeting other greyhounds.
I just had to take a photo of Tara standing by this carved tree near to the village hall.
Afterwards my sister and I went to find some geocaches in the area, we found three at different churches nearby.
Me on Monday is a wonderful idea started by Sian from High in The Sky.
Do visit her blog to see who else is taking part.



That cake look particularly yummy. hope your son enjoyed his birthday and that your daughter is soon over her illness.
ReplyDeleteWe're hoping to go geocaching next week, weather permitting - there's a series of them in one of the local country parks.
I hope you enjoy your geocaching trip - I hope you find lots of them.
DeleteHappy Birthday to your son. I like the idea that you can take your greyhound with you. Interesting tree carving. Is the tree still alive? You would think it would damage it.
ReplyDeleteAs far as I could see Maggie the tree was still alive.
DeleteI hope your daughter is feeling better soon. There are a lot of very long lasting bugs around this year!
ReplyDeleteIt really starts to feel like we are reaching the end of the year when new diaries and calendars are being bought :) I hope you have a good week planning how you are going to fill them