Band was cancelled on Saturday so we have one more rehearsal before the Christmas concert! We will be playing carols on Wednesday for Dorothy House a local hospice, the Christmas season has started!
It was a weekend of housework, editing photos for my project life album, knitting and watching TV. I record programmes during the week as what I want to see is often on at the same time, so it was time to catch up with Monty Don and the History of Gardens and Simon Reeve in Ireland.
This will be a coat for Tara I am using up yarn that I have had for ages.
Me on Monday is a wonderful idea started by Sian from High in The Sky.
Do visit her blog to see who else is taking part.


I feel just the same about the weather - it is just so dark all the time too.
ReplyDeleteI love the colour of the wool, hope you share your makes when they are done. Have a super week x
The weather has been lousy. It looks like Tara will be nice and snug.
ReplyDeleteLike both the colours on the new balls of wool. Lucky Tara with a new coat. Happy week to you.
ReplyDeleteThey are saying here we are to have snow, which is quite unusual at this time of year. At least it might be nicer to look at! Your wool makes a cheery picture, though. Such beautiful colours. Hope you get some knitting done this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely shade of blue!
ReplyDeletePopping over from Sian's....sounds like a very quiet weekend....but sometimes that's nice for a change. Hope that rain has stopped! You can always pop on over to Australia?? We have too much sun atm!!!
ReplyDelete