My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
So beautiful! We still have a few places where the leaves are all on the trees, but others where they are all gone.
What a lovely mix of colours.
I really like your first photo - the leading edge of the path - I feel like I am being lead along this beautiful path and in your second photo, I hear the crunch of the leaves under foot.
looks a lovely place to walk
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
So beautiful! We still have a few places where the leaves are all on the trees, but others where they are all gone.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely mix of colours.
ReplyDeleteI really like your first photo - the leading edge of the path - I feel like I am being lead along this beautiful path and in your second photo, I hear the crunch of the leaves under foot.
ReplyDeletelooks a lovely place to walk
ReplyDelete