07 December 2015

Advent Calendar 7

Today shows a photo of Tara's Advent Calendar, behind each door are two treats which she enjoys eating, she now knows what it is all about and gets excited when I get the box down from a high shelf each day!



Linking with Julie's Scrapbook where you can find other blogs taking part in the Advent Calendar.

4 comments:

  1. Well that's something I've learnt today ... not being a pet owner, I didn't know that you could get Advent calendars for dogs! I love that she knows what to expect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! Never seen an advent calendar for a dog before - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Sammy use to have one and we all commented on his not being there this year. Glad Tara is enjoying her's.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.