07 December 2015

Me on Monday

Saturday was band rehearsal for our concert which will be on Friday evening, my son came along as he has been staying for a few days because as well as work he also had a school concert, a gig near Castle Cary and a concert in Dorchester, staying with me meant he didn't have to drive so far.  We had lunch together then he left to go to Dorchester, I enjoyed his company for a few days.

Saturday afternoon I visited a friend and then my Aunt, in between I walked for an hour with Tara.


Sunday the weather was very dull with drizzle so a day to watch a Christmas film and start crocheting a Christmas gift using some of the yarn a showed you last week.


Me on Monday is a wonderful idea started by Sian from High in The Sky.
Do visit her blog to see who else is taking part.

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're tied up with band commitments as well. Hope your concert goes well. I love playing the Christmas music at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can't beat staying in the warm with some crochet and a Christmas film!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family and crochet: that sounds like a good combination to me. I hope your weather lifts and cheers you on to enjoy the rest of the week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, busy times for musicians of course!!!! Nice view though!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your photo of the winding pathway. A nasty weather day makes for good reasons to stay indoors & watch Christmas movies, crocheting makes it productive too! :) Happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.