15 December 2015

Me on Monday


Waving to Sian and all my blog readers on a dull, cloudy Monday (on Tuesday!)


Saturday was a dark drizzly day - another day to stay in so I wrote my Christmas cards, made to do lists for what I have to do in the coming week and watched another Christmas film in the afternoon.


Sunday was still dark and cloudy, it feels like it doesn't really get light at this time of the year.  I visited a new to me garden centre with my sister and brother in law, there was some lovely Christmas lighting the photo shows the entrance,  I didn't buy very much was it was good to wander around.





Me on Monday is a wonderful idea started by Sian from High in The Sky.
Do visit her blog to see who else is taking part.

3 comments:

  1. we visited the garden centre today but ended up just buying bird seed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you got all your cards done on Saturday, you're ahead of me! I'm just about to sit down and write a few more. I have to apologise for being so very late with my wishes for your week. Hope the rest is fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.