06 February 2016

5 in 5 - February 2016

My 5 in 5 photographs are from Chew Valley Lake, this is a man made lake supplying Bristol and the area with water. There is a nature trail on the opposite side to where these photos were taken, plus a fish cafe and tea rooms.  Many birds visit and it is a popular fishing area.








The photographs are a little fuzzy as it was extremely windy and difficult to hold the camera still.

Linking to 5 in 5 by Sandie at Itchifingers

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of a very familiar place to me. Funny again that it is a case of great minds think alike! I took mine about 2 weeks ago when the sun appeared for a couple of days. They were taken between Nailsea and Backwell. I actually did stop the same day at the very end of Chew Valley Lake , the Bishop Sutton end and take a load there but the batch I posted came out better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely area for a walk Barbara, the fish café sound very appealing and who wouldn't want to stop at a tea room?
    I love water and wildlife so I enjoyed looking at these photos. Thank you for taking part and sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I can feel the chill in your photos.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.