08 February 2016

Memorandum Monday

I am waving to Sian and all my blog readers.

After all the rain and gales on Saturday I did manage to go out on Sunday.  My sister and I found a few geocaches then stopped for tea and cake (this is becoming a habit!!).

The photograph is of Tara wearing her brand new harness, it is reflective so she can be seen in the dark.  She is waiting for cake!



Monday is Memorandum Monday another great idea from Sian.  
Follow the link to find other blogs taking part

8 comments:

  1. very smart she looks too - have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. A reflective harness sounds like a very good idea.

    Have a good week Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you go geocaching every weekend? I've done it a few times, but admit to being a fair weather participant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try and get out geocaching every week not always at the weekend. Saying that my statistics say I cache mostly on Sundays! There have been times when I have gone out in the rain but try to avoid bad weather and go out on the (rare these days) sunny days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And doesn't she look smart in it too! A jolly good idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a great habit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think she looks quite pleased with her new harness - a fashionista in the making :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a good idea to have a reflective harness! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.