My daughter and partner visited at the weekend, as my daughter is now vegan I decided to cook some vegan meals which is new to me. On Saturday my son and his girlfriend cooked a very tasty sweet potato and carrot curry and on Sunday I made a cauliflower and chickpea stew with couscous. Again it was delicious.
Cauliflower and Chickpea stew
I found the recipe on Real Simple.com, click on this link if you want to try it.
Memorandum Monday another great idea from Sian.
Follow the link to find other blogs taking part

There is a new vegan cafe here which my daughter has tried and says is lovely. Certainly if we got anything half as nice looking as the meal in your picture we'd be some very happy non vegan customers!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a good week
Thanks for the recipe idea & links. I am not vegan although vegetarian & I am always looking for some new to me recipes, especially those that expand my taste palette. Any type of bean is a stretch for me.
ReplyDeleteNow vegan is a challenge. That does look delicious. I wondered whether you spotted the address on one of the cards on my post last Friday. My great grandfather 's address.
ReplyDeleteI love those sort of meals for a change
ReplyDelete