23 March 2016

Snap - City Streets

Snap is Helena's meme where we keep a look out for up to four photographs to make a visual set.

My photographs are from a walk in Bristol.  Through researching my family history I have found that  my maternal grandparents lived in Montpelier, Bristol.  My son now lives in Montpelier so when I visited last week we walked around the area and I took lots of photographs.





I enjoyed walking around the area and tried to imagine what it looked like in the 1900s. 



Helena'sCreativeMaven

8 comments:

  1. How fun to discover a family link. Nice photos - I like the stone wall and that first cheery welcome sign is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting a tour of places I've never been and am unlikely to visit. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All a lovely Snap collection. My favourite photo is the third one, a walk through old on one side & blending in with the new on the other side. The red building with birds must be quite a local landmark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful shots - I'm always amazed by all those houses attached to one another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are some very interesting houses around Bristol. I particularly like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed the range of building materials in your lovely snapshot of this area

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a lovely place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a quaint and wonderful little place! Your photos are great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.