I have been trying to keep myself busy by going out more than usual but it doesn't really help as I am getting tired and the fibromyalgia has flared up again. I need to put some new routines in place but I am finding it difficult.
I have been taking part in 30 Days Wild with the Wildlife Trust again this year posting on Instagram, just search for Starspotter if you are interested, although I know some of you already follow me.
Hopefully I can get back into blogging on a regular basis.
Memorandum Monday another great idea from Sian.
Follow the link to find other blogs taking part

It's good to see you back Barbara. I have missed your blogs and have been thinking of you. I know there will always be a spot in your heart for Tara and I am sure you have some great memories of her time with you. Time is a great healer so take good care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteSending you very best wishes: it's lovely to see your blog pop up in my Reader today and I hope you'll feel up to writing a little again soon x
ReplyDeleteI do hope things will start to get easier for you x
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear how you are feeling. It's not easy to establish new routines, especially when you're in pain and feeling down, and I hope that things improve for you soon.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you back although I am rather late to the party ... it does take a while to recover, if you really ever do, when you loose a beloved friend/pet/family member. I must admit there are many times that I still cry over loosing one of my most beloved kitties, Smudge Pudding & she has been gone for 2 years. Be patient with yourself.
ReplyDelete