My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
I love old post boxes and am acquiring quite a collection of photos of them. Please will you let me know where the Victorian one is please?
They are an important part of our heritage. A great selection.
I think there is something really special about postboxes set into a wall - love the ivy climbing up one
Another excellent idea, and very photogenic.
Oh to have such interesting post boxes - all of ours have been turned into "community mailboxes" which are so sterile & ugly. A perfect SNAP collection.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
I love old post boxes and am acquiring quite a collection of photos of them. Please will you let me know where the Victorian one is please?
ReplyDeleteThey are an important part of our heritage. A great selection.
ReplyDeleteI think there is something really special about postboxes set into a wall - love the ivy climbing up one
ReplyDeleteAnother excellent idea, and very photogenic.
ReplyDeleteOh to have such interesting post boxes - all of ours have been turned into "community mailboxes" which are so sterile & ugly. A perfect SNAP collection.
ReplyDelete