17 October 2016

Memorandum Monday

Hello to the Monday bloggers, late with my post this week.

Autumn has arrived and my thoughts turn to crochet and knitting, I don't know why but I rarely knit in the summer months. I should as there is more daylight!

So what is new?  A new crochet hook for me this week.

I bought this yarn last year to make a crocheted snood (cowl) and didn't start it, I made one for a friend but didn't get mine started.  I made a start and was struggling with the crochet hook getting it to go smoothly through the yarn, the hook is plastic and I wondered if I could find a size 7 hook made of steel and I did!  It is much easier to use so I should have my snood finished soon.


Memorandum Monday another great idea from Sian.  

Follow the link to find other blogs taking part

SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. love the colour and I'm the same, I prefer to knit or crochet in the cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty wool you are working with - I like the blend of all those colours. I know a snood as a hair netting (crocheted) with a wide band at the front. Oh do show us the completed snood/cowl when you are down. Happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your yarn and yes I also prefer a metal hook - have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, lovely! It's so much more enjoyable working with the tools which suit you. I love the colour: it's so rich.

    Wishing you a satisfyingly hook-y week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.