06 November 2016

5 in 5 - The Beach

Linking with Sandie at itchifingers  the idea is to take 5 photographs in 5 minutes.

My 5 in 5 photos this month were taken on Katie's first visit to the beach.  It was not a planned visit, it was such a beautiful day and not too cold so I decided to drive to Uphill which is a village at the southern end of the the beach at Weston-super-Mare.



Brean Down 


The shadow shot!


Weston-super-Mare in the distance


Looking the other way towards Brean Down

I wasn't sure how Katie would react as she is quite often anxious in new situations but after the first few minutes she settled down and we went for a lovely walk.





3 comments:

  1. These look familiar sights Barbara as we have had a new campervan converted by a company near Weston Super Mare. We have had a number of trips there over the summer, our last one just last week. We spent several days at Brean Sands and walked out to the point, visiting the fort. This week we explored WSM itself, like you we had a lovely sunny day and enjoyed the walk and lovely beach. I'm glad that Katie enjoyed the walk too. We saw lots of dogs, it's clearly a good place to walk them.
    Thank you for taking part this month and sharing these photos. It makes me want to be there again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! so lovely to see more pictures of our beach. Glad you had a nice walk with Katie. She is lovely Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful view for your 5 in 5. Nice to be close enough to a beach for such walks (heavy envy sight).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.