This week I have discovered another new place to walk through geocaching. It was the Greyhound Rescue Christmas Fair on Sunday and I noticed there was a geocache on the old Somerset and Dorset railway line not too far from where the fair was being held.
It turned out to be a paved path in between two villages, perfect for a walk.
At the entrance to the path were metal sculptures on the fence.
There were more sculptures along the path
It was a very enjoyable walk, I always like walks along the old railway routes as they are nice and flat!
Also new Katie has a new coat to keep her cosy in the winter months.





It looks like a beautiful place for a walk..this is another one of those times when I love how blogging lets me see places I never been!
ReplyDeletelooks a great walk and I love those sculptures - have a great week
ReplyDeleteKatie's new coat is quite jazzy. Beautiful walk & I am going to give an sigh of envy for such a peaceful walking space.
ReplyDelete