My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Nice pictures! Are you there in the orchestra? See you
well, I can almost smell the orange...ahhhhh I think it is because I am baking Orange Cranberry Biscotti... tx for stopping by my "O" ....
Thank you, for the comment in my blog. Nice photos!!! Now I want to eat a orange :)
Oh I'm first! Love them all but particularly the onion and even more the oak leaf (wish I had thought of that one!!)
I love the pics, I wouldnt have thought of orchestra, well would have when my kids were in orchestra!
Glad Zoe is home. Enjoyed your O pictures - did you know the post is duplicated?
You have captured the most popular objects among ABC shooters;)
Thanks to David for alerting me my post was duplicated, I used draft blogger so I am not sure what happened.My Little Photonook - No I am not in the orchestra but my son is!
O's so nice you posted them twice!!Blogger in draft can be a little bit tricky, but I think I have mastered it (at east till next time I mess up with it.)
I have managed to delete the duplicate post, not sure what happened!
orchestra was a good idea! I didn't think of that one.
You picked some great O's there. Have a great week...
I thought I'd commented here but it must have been on the duplicate post you've deleted - forgotten what I said now - maybe about there being a few orchestras around.
Lovely shots and a good O post today!
My favourite is the onion. Great shot! :) Ida
Very imagnative 'O' post. I forgot all about Oak leaves. I haven't tried Blogger in Draft, I think I'll wait, you're more daring.
I don't participate but I enjoy looking at the what some of you have come up with. Nice bunch of OOOOOOOOOOOOOOs.
A very nice collection of photos for a day of O's...:D
Excellent "O" post. O, the Oak leaves are beautiful, so young and fresh.
Glad somebody else has problems with Blogger, sometimes I think it is just me.Great pics.
All good examples but the Oak is the one I really like.
Good choices for O. I can taste that orange.
Hey, I'm around late for the O but finally got here! Lots of good Os...now on to the Ps. ;-)
great O choices. Very colorful.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Nice pictures! Are you there in the orchestra? See you
ReplyDeletewell, I can almost smell the orange...ahhhhh I think it is because I am baking Orange Cranberry Biscotti...
ReplyDeletetx for stopping by my "O" ....
Thank you, for the comment in my blog.
ReplyDeleteNice photos!!!
Now I want to eat a orange :)
Oh I'm first!
ReplyDeleteLove them all but particularly the onion and even more the oak leaf (wish I had thought of that one!!)
I love the pics, I wouldnt have thought of orchestra, well would have when my kids were in orchestra!
ReplyDeleteGlad Zoe is home. Enjoyed your O pictures - did you know the post is duplicated?
ReplyDeleteYou have captured the most popular objects among ABC shooters;)
ReplyDeleteThanks to David for alerting me my post was duplicated, I used draft blogger so I am not sure what happened.
ReplyDeleteMy Little Photonook - No I am not in the orchestra but my son is!
O's so nice you posted them twice!!
ReplyDeleteBlogger in draft can be a little bit tricky, but I think I have mastered it (at east till next time I mess up with it.)
I have managed to delete the duplicate post, not sure what happened!
ReplyDeleteorchestra was a good idea! I didn't think of that one.
ReplyDeleteYou picked some great O's there. Have a great week...
ReplyDeleteI thought I'd commented here but it must have been on the duplicate post you've deleted - forgotten what I said now - maybe about there being a few orchestras around.
ReplyDeleteLovely shots and a good O post today!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite is the onion. Great shot! :)
ReplyDeleteIda
Very imagnative 'O' post. I forgot all about Oak leaves. I haven't tried Blogger in Draft, I think I'll wait, you're more daring.
ReplyDeleteI don't participate but I enjoy looking at the what some of you have come up with. Nice bunch of OOOOOOOOOOOOOOs.
ReplyDeleteA very nice collection of photos for a day of O's...
ReplyDelete:D
Excellent "O" post. O, the Oak leaves are beautiful, so young and fresh.
ReplyDeleteGlad somebody else has problems with Blogger, sometimes I think it is just me.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics.
All good examples but the Oak is the one I really like.
ReplyDeleteGood choices for O. I can taste that orange.
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm around late for the O but finally got here! Lots of good Os...now on to the Ps. ;-)
ReplyDeletegreat O choices. Very colorful.
ReplyDelete