This week we have reached the letter
K
I
KNITTED this for a friend's baby.

Detail from my latest
KNITTING project

KEY to a door - which door?

KEYS on an old typewriter
To find out more about ABC Wednesday and see links to other participants' sites go to mrs nesbitts place
Hi Starnitesky
ReplyDeleteI love the cute jumper, how clever. I never paid attention when my graany showed me how to knit! I also love the look of the photo of the old typewriter. Great K's
your knitting is lovely, wow that is a neat old typewriter
ReplyDeleteInteresting "K"
ReplyDeleteKeys are my favs
but love knitwear too.
:-)
Wow! My mum was a great knitter, and a secretary too...so I guess she could type!
ReplyDeleteDxx
beautiful knitting! it looks perfect and I love the color of that sweater! we had a key like that for our doors when I was growing up !
ReplyDeleteGreat K post. Creative and fun.
ReplyDeleteWow, I love your knitted sweater. It is beautiful. Great set of K's you have posted.
ReplyDeleteAll I knit is hats. I knit a bunch of them this winter from big fat yarn on big fat needles. I envy someone who can knit as nicely asyou.
ReplyDeleteYour friend's baby will look adorable in that sweater. Your pictures are very well taken.
ReplyDeleteI have to start knitting - two babies due before very much longer.
ReplyDeleteThose typewriter keys remind me of my Dad's old typewriter. I learned to type on it - very hard on the fingers. We still have it!
Love your photos, as usual.
Knitting and sewing are useful skills. I have never seen a skeleton key like that before. My first typewriter was like that. You had to press hard to get the keys to strike. Don't forget to change the ribbons. :D
ReplyDeleteI am impressed with your knitting. I know your friend was so pleased with that adorable sweater. I also like your other K shots.
ReplyDeleteWow, you have some beautiful photos and great "k"s. I especially like the typewriter keys. It must be quite hard typing on an old fashioned typewriter rather than a keyboard, I suppose! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
ReplyDeleteI've collect a ton of old keys. They just look totaly cool. I use them for all kinds of things. On gift bags for wedding and all.
ReplyDeleteNew start to life.All kinds of meaning.
You have some beautiful photos and great "k"s.
ReplyDeleteI really love the photo you have taken of the typewriter keys. Since the age of thirteen I have been typing, but I haven't ever used a keyboard as beautiful as that, although I did start off on a manual! x
ReplyDeleteI do admire you being a knitter! They're lovely examples.
ReplyDelete