Hellibore, this was in my garden when I moved here, I had a pink hellibore in my previous garden, they are one of the first flowers often flowering in February.
31 March 2008
Spring flowers
As it was a sunny day yesterday, the first sunny day we have had for a while, I went out into the garden to take photos of what is flowering right now. It is wonderful to see flowers in the sunshine after the long winter (at this time of the year it seems long) we have had.
Hellibore, this was in my garden when I moved here, I had a pink hellibore in my previous garden, they are one of the first flowers often flowering in February.
Hellibore, this was in my garden when I moved here, I had a pink hellibore in my previous garden, they are one of the first flowers often flowering in February.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LinkWithin
.
The flowers in your garden are beautiful, Hellibores are one of my favourite. It was such a warm day yesterday wasn't it?
ReplyDeleteHow lucky to have a plum tree, do you get much fruit?
It was so nice to see the sun. I didn't get much fruit last year, I hoping this year will be better.
ReplyDeleteLove your flowers. We have some plums too and I sure hope they bear this year.
ReplyDeletei will have to read up more information on my new camera. Still working on the AUTOMATIC function!
ReplyDeleteDxx
Those hellebores are beautiful...I've never grown them, but maybe I should give 'em a go!
ReplyDeleteHoping for a vewry friutful year and love the flowers.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures. Aren't Hellibore just delightful? It's almost as if they are saying, "Spring is here! Spring is here!"
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment on my pulmonaria post. I love yours, it is much more pink than mine, beautiful. x
ReplyDelete