20 August 2008

ABC Wednesday - E


E ..... is for Estuary - this estuary is at Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset


ABC Wednesday was started by Mrs Nesbitt. Do visit to find out all about it. More ABC entries can be seen on the ABC Wednesday no-comment blog and to see links to other participants' sites go to ABC Wednesday Mr Linky blog.

12 comments:

  1. Ahh! Abeautiful blue sky!! Seems like just a memory :)
    Estuary was a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:41 pm

    Thanks for the good thoughts. By next week I may have stopped looking around for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very good choice for the letter E in ABC Wednesday.
    Your photos are lovely.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Bear((( )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever...thankyou for showing us some of your world...

    and thank you for your visit to my blog...

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just had to pop over and say CONGRATULATIONS!
    An A that's fantastic! Well done you must be very pleased that all the hard work has been so worthwhile. Are you going to celebrate?
    Sub x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A interesting E post; by the look of the piles and the embankment I think there is a big tidal difference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How peaceful I wonder how high the water level will be right now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi from South Shields,

    I'd like to thank you for your steadfast support, the combine comments and emails from CDP bloggers has had a
    profound affect, South Tyneside Council is to retrain it's staff and South Shields Daily Photo
    will be posting again as from tomorrow.

    Many thanks

    Curly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very original & different e word.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that is a great "E" word that doesn't get used to often..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely views! Especially love the tones in the 2nd pic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah lovely, Somerset is an area of the country I've never really explored much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.