
I have chosen D for Doorways for my D post this week.
This is my Dog waiting at the doorway where I used to live, sadly Chelsea recently died, I am so sad without her and miss her so much. She was such good company and as you can see very good at guarding the house.More Doorways .....



ABC Wednesday was started by Mrs Nesbitt. Do visit to find out all about it. More ABC entries can be seen on the ABC Wednesday no-comment blog and to see links to other participants' sites go to ABC Wednesday Mr Linky blog.
Very nice doors, and a very cute dog!
ReplyDeleteThese are some fabulous doorways you've put together! I like them...
ReplyDeleteWonderful D pictures...I LOVE all the doorways you have photographed...great variety too. I am sad that you don't have Chelsea anymore...our pets are so precious aren't they?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful doors. So sorry that you miss your dog. It is a lovely photo of her.
ReplyDeleteDelightful Doorways and a Dog guarding one.
ReplyDeleteVery good choice for ABC Wednesday--D.
Bear((( )))
Dogs and doorways, just like blue had. ovely doorways and dogas are always a welcome sight.
ReplyDeleteGreat doorways. I like the variety and all the different textures.
ReplyDeleteSorry about your best dog friend. I have read a lot of sad tributes about them.
I just love the architecture over there - all the history of it. Here? Blah!
ReplyDeleteYou an Blue have used Doorways to good effect.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how much longer we shall have Badger - she gets good days and bad. Not sick but worn out.
We shall miss her too.
So sad to read about Chelsea. She does have a look of Max about her. May they both be bounding about in doggyland. Bless.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about your dog. They become such a part of our family don't they.
ReplyDeleteThe doorways are really pretty. I always enjoy these meme's, because I think to myself Oh duh..I should have done that for a photo ha ha.
Your doorways are lovely...and the first one, with Chelsea, must be bittersweet for you. I'm sorry she is gone now; that is sad.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great array of doorways. I love the old stone especially.
ReplyDeleteI like these photos very much.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about the loss of your dog, Starnitesky. They are family and it hurts to lose them.
Hugs.
Lovely doorways too !
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your lovely doggie,
Annie