My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Camera critters is hosted by Misty Dawn, visit her to see many more Critters.
He seems content with his lot. The blue background makes it.
His face says it all! Sunshine at last!Hvae a great time away :)
What a lovely fellow. x
that poor thing having a ring in its nose, so sad hope you have fun on your visit
I hope you are having a good visit with your daughter. That is a great shot and would also work for the beautiful PH theme because that guy is a beauty.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
He seems content with his lot. The blue background makes it.
ReplyDeleteHis face says it all! Sunshine at last!
ReplyDeleteHvae a great time away :)
What a lovely fellow. x
ReplyDeletethat poor thing having a ring in its nose, so sad hope you have fun on your visit
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a good visit with your daughter. That is a great shot and would also work for the beautiful PH theme because that guy is a beauty.
ReplyDelete