My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Saturday Photohunt is hosted by TNChick, visit here to find more participants and join in the fun.Happy hunting!
Oh I love your wrinkled choices! Good ideas...
An excellent contrast of choices.Best wishes
Now those are clever! I have photos just like that! Thanks for dropping by my site from Katney's post.
Beautifully original takes on the wrinkled theme! Well done! :)
What great photos for the theme! Love 'em! :D
Great wrinkled photo's. You don't know how close I came to having either one or the other of those same two, lol.Baker
:) lovely wrinkles!
Great choices for this week's theme. I lovethe texture of teh tree bark. Happy weekend
Great wrinkled subjects.
Perfect.
Great wrinkles! I avoided the obviouse, too.
Your pond reminds me of a Monet painting. Very beautiful wrinkles :)
Beautiful wrinkles. Both your photos are excellent.
Those are both great choices for the wrinkled theme. The bark and pond shots are both beautiful.
The pond..clever and the tree too. Thinking outside of the box. Have a very Happy Weekend!!
Great picture of the wrinkles in the pond. Agree with Suburbia, it reminds me too of a Monet painting.
Two very fine wrinkled photos. They are all around us if we look. Happy weekend and thanks for the visit.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Oh I love your wrinkled choices! Good ideas...
ReplyDeleteAn excellent contrast of choices.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes
Now those are clever! I have photos just like that!
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by my site from Katney's post.
Beautifully original takes on the wrinkled theme! Well done! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat great photos for the theme! Love 'em! :D
ReplyDeleteGreat wrinkled photo's. You don't know how close I came to having either one or the other of those same two, lol.
ReplyDeleteBaker
:) lovely wrinkles!
ReplyDeleteGreat choices for this week's theme. I lovethe texture of teh tree bark. Happy weekend
ReplyDeleteGreat wrinkled subjects.
ReplyDeletePerfect.
ReplyDeleteGreat wrinkles! I avoided the obviouse, too.
ReplyDeleteYour pond reminds me of a Monet painting. Very beautiful wrinkles :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful wrinkles. Both your photos are excellent.
ReplyDeleteThose are both great choices for the wrinkled theme. The bark and pond shots are both beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThe pond..clever and the tree too. Thinking outside of the box. Have a very Happy Weekend!!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture of the wrinkles in the pond. Agree with Suburbia, it reminds me too of a Monet painting.
ReplyDeleteTwo very fine wrinkled photos. They are all around us if we look. Happy weekend and thanks for the visit.
ReplyDelete