My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Saturday Photohunt is hosted by TNChick, visit here to find more participants and join in the fun.Happy hunting!
That's fun and I'm sure thay had a good colourful time.
Colorful with a purpose. Good for them.
Nice. Fun and a good cause.
They are colorful and cute as can be. Great that they were doing that. I hope you are having a good weekend, Carver
That is very cute !!
I love clowns. I have a friend who is one.
What a lovely photo with a happy connotation. They look so great with their colourful wigs! Have a happy Sunday.
Bright, cheerful, and thoroughly colourful!
They are so colourful, and it's sunny too! That is rare these days :)
Ooooo... how cute! clowns wear very colourful costumes. :)
I'm sure I left a comment here yesterday!! I can't remember what it said but I like the picture!
Hi Barbara, this is quite colourful all right! I didn't do this week's hunt as I was offline but will try to do next week's.
Great. Colorful and fun. And for a good cause.Nice choice for the theme.Baker
thanks for all your comments - Suburbia - you did leave a comment yesterday I don't know where it went but it appeared today!
This is cute and colorful.
Those kids are so cute!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
That's fun and I'm sure thay had a good colourful time.
ReplyDeleteColorful with a purpose. Good for them.
ReplyDeleteNice. Fun and a good cause.
ReplyDeleteThey are colorful and cute as can be. Great that they were doing that. I hope you are having a good weekend, Carver
ReplyDeleteThat is very cute !!
ReplyDeleteI love clowns. I have a friend who is one.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely photo with a happy connotation. They look so great with their colourful wigs! Have a happy Sunday.
ReplyDeleteBright, cheerful, and thoroughly colourful!
ReplyDeleteThey are so colourful, and it's sunny too! That is rare these days :)
ReplyDeleteOoooo... how cute! clowns wear very colourful costumes. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure I left a comment here yesterday!! I can't remember what it said but I like the picture!
ReplyDeleteHi Barbara, this is quite colourful all right! I didn't do this week's hunt as I was offline but will try to do next week's.
ReplyDeleteGreat. Colorful and fun. And for a good cause.
ReplyDeleteNice choice for the theme.
Baker
thanks for all your comments -
ReplyDeleteSuburbia - you did leave a comment yesterday I don't know where it went but it appeared today!
This is cute and colorful.
ReplyDeleteThose kids are so cute!
ReplyDelete