21 August 2008

Sky Watch Friday

This was the only part of the rainbow that could be seen, it was fascinating.


Sky Watch was started by Dot and is now kindly hosted by Tom at Wigger's World, Sandy Carlson from Writing in Faith and imac from imac's photos from the mind's eye . If you want to join up or to see other Sky Watch photos, please visit Sky Watch, a dedicated site for this growing meme,.

27 comments:

  1. Perfect catch for SWF! In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then beleive them to be true. Mine's up too hope you can drop by... Happy SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful. The part of the rainbow that shows almost looks like it's through a prism. Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:03 pm

    Isn't it strange when this happens. The sky over Carmarthen was like this the day I cycled down to collect our minibus we used to move to the island.
    Must have been an omen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice sky watch photo. I love to watch any kind of rainbow.

    We just did a post on a double rainbow a couple of days ago.

    I really like the intensity of the spot it produced.
    Nice photo.

    Come visit anytime,
    Troy and Martha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:12 pm

    That is unusual to see a rainbow like this one. I wonder what the other side was like? Do you remember? It sure make a nice photo for sky watch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:24 pm

    Yes, I think it is even nicer than a whole rainbow, and the colors in the green landscape are very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice sky and meadow scene. What a great catch getting that partial rainbow! Good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice sky and meadow scene. Good job getting that rainbow, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Part of a rainbow..how interesting that you were able to catch it..

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute shot. Love that touch of rainbow peeking through.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how pretty that is! We don't have many rainbows around here because we haven't had much rain.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really interesting photo! Love the clouds and the way the rainbow fits into it... Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that is very different for a rainbow, very nice

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely capture!

    Want to see how the Mumbai sky looked this morning at 0644hrs? Click here

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is like a rainbow fragment! Magical and fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh how beautiful -- it seems to glow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so lovely, just the countryside & the sky, and the rainbow makes it perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a delightful view. What wonders Nature offers us!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's so beautiful! The light is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful sky watch photo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How pretty! It reminds me of a sundog. Nice SWF post.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love rainbows too and sometimes the merest glimpse gives us a sence of hope and possibilities. It seems God made that one just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love rainbows too and sometimes the merest glimpse gives us a sence of hope and possibilities. It seems God made that one just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Definitely the promise of a rainbow no matter how small.

    Since you moderate comments, why use the letters verification too? (I sure hate typing them unnecessarily.)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic indeed! I love that their is only a hint of the rainbow showing~its magical!
    Great skywatch capture!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sometimes the small rainbows are better than the huge ones.

    Nina at Nature Remains

    ReplyDelete
  27. a partial rainbow! wow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.