10 September 2008

ABC Wednesday - H



H is for HATS. My daughter has being making lots of hats while she has had health problems, she is going to sell them through an ETSY site.



We decided to have a modelling session with the hats. Here are my son and daughter modelling the hats, they couldn't decide whether to smile or not! We had lots of laughs anyway.





ABC Wednesday was started by Mrs Nesbitt, do visit to find out all about it. More ABC entries can be seen on the ABC Wednesday Anthology blog.

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful choice for ABC Wednesday.
    Your daughter is very talented.
    Happy H day.

    Bear((( )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of colorful nifty hats!

    Paulie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hats. Very colourful and reminds me of the knitting I used to do when I was younger and more time and patience. I hope your daughter does well with them and gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to her--they are lovely hats and such variety. I do only one style and only during the winter--big fat yarn on round needles so I don't have to think. But now that everyone I know has one, I don't know what I will do this winter. Maybe scarves--but you have to think a little on those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:28 pm

    A good choice. Your son seems uncertain about the whole thing but perhaps he was falling about too much the rest of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice hats - and a great, enjoyable "H" post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great hats and I love the shots of your daughter and son modeling them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What good sports! I like the hats. the blue and yellow/gold striped one is cool...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, nice models...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.