04 September 2008

ABC Wednesday

I am back from visiting my daughter, I had a restful time, we couldn't do very much as my daughter is unwell but it was nice to just sit around chatting and knitting. She has recently taken up knitting and crochet. I tried to teach her when she was a child but being left handed she found it difficult to learn. She has now taught herself and is busy making hats.

I have an ABC Wednesday post all ready but blogger will not upload it, I spent over an hour yesterday trying with no success, I will try again later today so hopefully you will see it.

I have some catching up to do and will visit you when I can.

6 comments:

  1. I missed you! But thanks for stopping by my ABCW post and for your lovely comments. Look forward to seeing your post for the letter H. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very annoying for you! Thanks for calling by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear yuor daughter is ill but as you say it is lovely to have time to chat.
    I see you didn't get your photo up, it can be so anoying sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It might have been rare, but it was Beautiful! Gorgeous captures for skywatch! Wishing you many more Beautiful Blue skies!:)
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Happy Sky~Watching!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I missed this.
    hope all is well with you daughter.

    Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear your daughter wasn't well.
    Knitting and crochet are nice things to do. It has been a long time since I did. That reminds me that for my lacemaking I have to crochet something. Shall do so today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.