12 September 2008

Photohunt - Wild

Photohunt this week is WILD.

These flowers are WILD.








Happy hunting! Enjoy the weekend!

21 comments:

  1. Ah mw thos are beautiful. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful field of wildflowers. Makes me smile just to look at them. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really like coming upon wild flowers. It always makes me smile. These are beauties...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:38 pm

    Oh your photos are just gorgeous! Well done!

    have a really good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful WILD flowers! I remember going for a walk in an area I'd never been before and coming upon fields and fields of wild deep purple flowers and deep pink wild roses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:02 am

    These wild flowers are gorgeous, pretty amazing how some wild flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are miniature sunflowers to me and they always have a calming effect on me.

    Have a great wkend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the daisies....you know I took a similar photo when I was up the logging roads last month...don't you just love wild daisies.....those are great photos...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. those flowers would be great for my living room :)

    http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your shots of the wild flower fields! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. isn't it just grand to find wild flowers?! always such a treat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't they make you feel happy when you come across them in the wild. So cheerful. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful photos of wild flowers! enjoy photo-hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10:30 am

    Riotous. Quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful shots! I particularly like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are terrific. Love that second photo! Wonderful fit for our "wild" theme this week. Great captures.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love wild flowers. It looks such a perfect day (sigh!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What lovely wild flowers! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wild flowers!!!! perfect =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love to see those wildflowers when I go for a walk!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.