
Glastonbury Tor is in the distance, the fence is surrounding the Glastonbury Festival site.
Skywatch was started by Dot and is now kindly hosted by Tom of Wigger's World, Sandy Carlson from Writing in Faith and Imac from imac's Photos from the Mind's Eye.
If you want to join or see other Skywatch photos, visit Skywatch the dedicated site.
II see the sun is trying to sneak a peek through the clouds just before it sets. Nice catch!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sky Watch!
I was just reading about this festival. Thanks for the visual!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Sky Watch-photo!
ReplyDeleteVery nice - terrific sky.
ReplyDeleteI know the place well. The hole in the sky shines light onto the festival. Lovely shot.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful! Happy SWF. :)
ReplyDeleteI will always remember cycling across the Levels and seeing the Tor like that in the distance.
ReplyDeleteMemories again.
The light is so very English. Gentle, as is the landscape.
ReplyDeleteAh now I see the sun DID make it after all!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot.
Great shot.I remember walking up to Glastonbury Tor some years ago when we were on a cycling holiday in that area.
ReplyDeleteNice shot for sky watch!
ReplyDeleteunusual, but pretty
ReplyDeleteBeautiful landscape photo!
ReplyDeletethe cloud to the right looks like a basket handle! I love that :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Love the grass color, and the burst of light in the sky.
ReplyDeleteVery neat. I recently finished a painting called "Dreams of Glasonbury." I'm intrigued by Great Britain's Celtic history & mythology, although I've never been there. I've also done paintings inspired by Pentre Ifan in Wales & I'm working on an abstracted inspired by the Avebury stones right now.
ReplyDelete