14 October 2008

ABC Wednesday - M


We have reached the letter M and I bring you some M flowers:


Mimulus (or Monkey flower)



Magnolia

Marigold

ABC Wednesday was started by Mrs Nesbitt, do visit to find out all about it. More ABC entries can be seen on the ABC Wednesday Anthology blog.

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:05 am

    very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:54 am

    Lovely pictures to brighten a horrid morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After some hesitation, I'll go for the marigold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blooms.

    I love the monochrome sculpture too.

    Sorry, I haven't been around for a bit. I'm still in catch-up mode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:30 pm

    So very pretty. The Monkey flowers almost look like orchids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of the monkey flower but it's very pretty. Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marvelous Magnolias, Mimilus and Marigolds indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful flower pictures! I think I like the marigold the best! It's hard to pick because they are all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magnolias have a Marvelous scent.

    Bear((( )))

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are very lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous flowers, especially the Magnolia. Nice choices for the letter M.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marigolds are one of the few flowers that I can grow successfully, and it's a good thing. They keep the nematodes in my garden under control. I invite you to come see my "Margy's Mouse Mechanism". -- Margy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! The Magnolia blooms are like china flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All great m flowers. I've never seen the first.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I know I was here the other day! I hope you didn't treat my comment as a spam.

    Anyway, I am here to tell you how important your comment is. It is so important that it is equal to a dollar donation to feed the hungry! So please don't be shy and leave a comment! Tell your blogging friends to do so too PLEASE! Thank you! We only got until Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.