21 October 2008

ABC Wednesday - N

ABCWednesday is now at the letter N, so N is for NIGHT, here are some photographs taken at Night.


Wells, Somerset



ABC Wednesday was started by Mrs Nesbitt, do visit to find out all about it. More ABC entries can be seen on the ABC Wednesday Anthology blog.

20 comments:

  1. What empty streets. Lovely photos. Good lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think night time is so magical and wonderful : ). Your nights are very pretty! Hope you have a great week! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:32 am

    Hello! I really like your night shots. I'm inspired to get out and take some night shots sometime soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:24 am

    I just love Night sights! How they are lighted up and give any place any mood - it could be romantic, spooky, relaxing, wild and even bustling. My N is now up too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:38 am

    Those are the best Night pictures I've seen - and I don't expect to see them surpassed.
    I am up too early but I have had a lot of pain with an arthritic toe joint. At times I felt feverish and wondered about the flu jab. You hear of such things and I am a great hypochondriac.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful "Night " photos for the letter N on ABC Wednesday.

    Bear((( )))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Your photos make everything look so warm and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Night scenes without traffic are quite eerie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely night shots, didn't think of night!! The middle one looks like somewhere from a Dickens tale :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Minus the cars of course, and the electric in the lamps....but you know what I mean don't you?!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two souls to share a common thought - very well illustrated!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7:07 pm

    Oooh, I love the middle one! Nice converging lines, there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool. Thought about doing N is for night. Like how the light is reflection from the street lights in the last picture. Looks kind of like stars.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great night shots! I'll have to have you be a tour guide whenever I get over there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful night shots. I also used
    night for my "N" word. You can see my post here.
    An Arkie's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for your sweet comments on my post! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely nighttime shots.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your nighttime shots! Especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Where is the last photo taken?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rich - the photo was taken somewhere in Cardiff - you tell me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.