My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
You thought right! Looks like the backbone of some extraterrestrial invader or something.Wonderful shot.
It is definitely interesting.
I agree what an interesting piece of sculpture. Hmmmm I wonder what it is? Yeah it looks awesome in black and white. Nice shot!
Perfect, it is!
Makes for a good B&W.Looks a lot like the x-ray of a snake. That sky is great.
The sky is very interesting too :)
That's great in black and white. It almost looks like a dragon's tail.
Wow! I'll say it makes for a perfect b&w shot! Looks like it disappears into those awesome clouds! Really good one...
Lovely b/w image!
I like the effect this gives the clouds..Very nice shot
absolutely! its brilliant!!
I love the sky. The way that sculpture is set against the sky, and ringed by the street lamps makes it a work of art.
How unusual! Great in B&W.
Absolutley stunning image. What a strcuture. So striking in mono
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
You thought right! Looks like the backbone of some extraterrestrial invader or something.
ReplyDeleteWonderful shot.
It is definitely interesting.
ReplyDeleteI agree what an interesting piece of sculpture. Hmmmm I wonder what it is? Yeah it looks awesome in black and white. Nice shot!
ReplyDeletePerfect, it is!
ReplyDeleteMakes for a good B&W.
ReplyDeleteLooks a lot like the x-ray of a snake.
That sky is great.
The sky is very interesting too :)
ReplyDeleteThat's great in black and white. It almost looks like a dragon's tail.
ReplyDeleteWow! I'll say it makes for a perfect b&w shot! Looks like it disappears into those awesome clouds! Really good one...
ReplyDeleteLovely b/w image!
ReplyDeleteI like the effect this gives the clouds..Very nice shot
ReplyDeleteabsolutely! its brilliant!!
ReplyDeleteI love the sky. The way that sculpture is set against the sky, and ringed by the street lamps makes it a work of art.
ReplyDeleteHow unusual! Great in B&W.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutley stunning image. What a strcuture. So striking in mono
ReplyDelete