My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
That works very well for black and white. Interesting shot.
A classic study.
I love it - chain links are great.
That is a cool Monochrome shot, I don't think in color it would be as good.
Very "fancy", I really like what you've done.
THere's a lot of character in that simple photo of chains.
Simple but so effctive, just how a mono should be.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
That works very well for black and white. Interesting shot.
ReplyDeleteA classic study.
ReplyDeleteI love it - chain links are great.
ReplyDeleteThat is a cool Monochrome shot, I don't think in color it would be as good.
ReplyDeleteVery "fancy", I really like what you've done.
ReplyDeleteTHere's a lot of character in that simple photo of chains.
ReplyDeleteSimple but so effctive, just how a mono should be.
ReplyDelete