My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
I would not thought, that a mosaic can look monochrome so wonderful!
That's great and works so well in black and white. I love mosaics and it's cool how the snow adds to it.
A very wise choice when it would be s tempting to highlight the colour instead opting to enhance the tones and light. Very striking image.
How lovely, great photo.
Lovely in shades of white, grey and black. ;-)
That really does shine in b/w!KK
Amazing - it has the appearance of alace lattice. Quite a catch.
What an interesting choice of subject, I love the contrast between the black mosaic tiles and the stark white reflections of the snow.
I think it would work in mono, color or any other style you wanted to choose!Great shot.
Even in mono it has different shades. I bet it's pretty in colour?
That works soo well!
Great picture. I liked the pattern well.
It's as if your world is freezing.... Wonderful jigsaw !
That's so beautiful! It's like a piece of lace or cut-work embroidery.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
I would not thought, that a mosaic can look monochrome so wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThat's great and works so well in black and white. I love mosaics and it's cool how the snow adds to it.
ReplyDeleteA very wise choice when it would be s tempting to highlight the colour instead opting to enhance the tones and light. Very striking image.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely, great photo.
ReplyDeleteLovely in shades of white, grey and black. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThat really does shine in b/w!
ReplyDeleteKK
Amazing - it has the appearance of a
ReplyDeletelace lattice. Quite a catch.
What an interesting choice of subject, I love the contrast between the black mosaic tiles and the stark white reflections of the snow.
ReplyDeleteI think it would work in mono, color or any other style you wanted to choose!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot.
Even in mono it has different shades. I bet it's pretty in colour?
ReplyDeleteThat works soo well!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture. I liked the pattern well.
ReplyDeleteIt's as if your world is freezing.... Wonderful jigsaw !
ReplyDeleteThat's so beautiful! It's like a piece of lace or cut-work embroidery.
ReplyDelete