03 February 2009

My World Tuesday

My World is a snowy world this week, we rarely get snow in this part of the UK, so apart from the roads being awful to drive on, it is a treat to see this.


MyWorld Team: Klaus | Sandy | Ivar | Wren | Fishing Guy | Louise

Do visit the MyWorld team and the MyWorld blog to see many other worlds.

15 comments:

  1. I'm hunting for these UK in snow photos. Some of them are hilarious. My friends in London made snowman instead of going to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right it's a treat to see a snowy landscape, but sometimes difficult for cardrivers and other ways of transport! Thanks for showing and for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are always tradeoffs. Snow is so pretty that I'm usually willing to put up with all the awful roads. But then there are the other awful people on the awful roads... it becomes a toss-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the same here in Belgium. and when it snows the whole country breaks down !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snow snow everywhere snow.
    Great captured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must have got ours - we have none at the moment! (And please keep it...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That rare site is very beautiful. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My world look like your world today... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yup sure looks familiar. tomorrow should be better, then it's back on thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes I spoke to my family back there and they said you got alot of snow for the UK! Glad you were able to enjoy it and get piccies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful snow shot. It's the same where I live. We don't get enough snow for me to tire of it. I usually see it as a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:57 am

    Snow once every 19 years is a nice weather pattern. Like many things, it's more fun when it's a rare treat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have lots of snow in Finland. Come and get it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love snow and heard that you got snow this winter -- think they said 4 inches. That's a lot when you aren't used to it. I love snow! Did I say how much I love snow yet? lol Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty (until it becomes inconvienient!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.