16 February 2009

My World Tuesday

This country lane is about 5 miles from where I live, it was a very muddy walk as you can see.

MyWorld Team: Klaus | Sandy | Ivar | Wren | Fishing Guy | Louise

Do visit the MyWorld team and the MyWorld blog to see many other parts of the world.

16 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, that's muddy. I wish you a dry week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mud looks like my mud. Time for a new pair of Wellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely photo despite the puddles. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with EG, really lovely photo in spite of the puddles! Thanks for sharing! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the sort of road that looks scenic in a photo but is impossible to walk through, or is a slow sliding slog ... and better left to a tractor or truck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:59 am

    Yes, but water means thawing and thawing means spring, so I really like this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mud is very photogenic though!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOVE your countryside...those puddles are nuttin!
    KK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning! Good picture! It good have been a Dutch country lane, for it rains here all the time. Have a nice week! And hopefully sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a beautiful place to walk although I'd be wearing boots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Must be very nice in spring !

    ReplyDelete
  12. To walk along a country lane is just the grandest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo, that is very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please send rain, we are so desperate for mud here it's not funny! Nice English scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect to test out those wellingtons!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi - long time no see! (sorry) I had to lay off due to a troll and now have decided to move my blog! So have a look in my profile and bookmark the new one. The other two are closing. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.