12 February 2009

Sky Watch Friday

I thought it was about time we saw some blue sky. One day. That was it! We are back to clouds again.


SkyWatch was started by Dot - there is now a dedicated site. Do visit the Skywatch site to see many amazing skies.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot! Love the bare trees etched against the sky and clouds -- even though I'm really ready to see some green clothes on those bare limbs! Happy SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot with the tree in the foreground,thanks for sharing.

    Have a great weekend!
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the blue sky! It's been gray here all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:48 pm

    I love the way the branches look against the blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winter branches crisp against that lovely blue sky

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to be quick this time of year to catch blue skies. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The trees look like they are reaching for the sky. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not a leaf in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. But what a lovely blue it was!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.