My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Very nice silhouettes, with a sky coloured in light blue in the background. Lovely. :)
Lovely! The blue colour is quite special! And the tree in silhouette makes the shot!
I like the different sizes and compositions of your silhouettes.
I love the effect of this with the silhouettes.
I get some of my best piccies taken into the sun, very nice
Beautiful composition of the silhouettes! Thanks for your visit.Happy SWF.
I don't know what happened to my first comment, but I wanted to say, that I like the silhouettes in your photo! Trees are important in a shot like this.
It's a beautiful silhouette. I love the pale blues in the background.I hope you have a nice weekend.Take care.Hugs♥
Good sky watch capture, thanks for stopping by.
Lovely ..
a pretty shot!
great shot and I like the muddy path below - same walk I presume.
i love black shadows against a rainy sky.
Lovely colours in the sky :)
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Very nice silhouettes, with a sky coloured in light blue in the background. Lovely. :)
ReplyDeleteLovely! The blue colour is quite special! And the tree in silhouette makes the shot!
ReplyDeleteI like the different sizes and compositions of your silhouettes.
ReplyDeleteI love the effect of this with the silhouettes.
ReplyDeleteI get some of my best piccies taken into the sun, very nice
ReplyDeleteBeautiful composition of the silhouettes! Thanks for your visit.Happy SWF.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what happened to my first comment, but I wanted to say, that I like the silhouettes in your photo! Trees are important in a shot like this.
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful silhouette. I love the pale blues in the background.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a nice weekend.
Take care.
Hugs♥
Good sky watch capture, thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteLovely ..
ReplyDeletea pretty shot!
ReplyDeletegreat shot and I like the muddy path below - same walk I presume.
ReplyDeletei love black shadows against a rainy sky.
ReplyDeleteLovely colours in the sky :)
ReplyDelete