My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Serene and calm. I just miss the birds song.
Serene and calm in B&W. I just miss the bird song.
Just like Mojo's this week it's screams serenity.
Beautiful water shot. Looks great in B&W. Also love your skywatch shot below.
With those great overhanging branches it looks almost cavelike.Very nice shot.
Lovely picture - a perfect shot for a book illustration.
A wonderful monochrome indeed.
Beautiful shot... terrific framing!
Very peaceful. I could sit there and ponder.
Moody and dark and very involving
It's mysterious!I like it.
I agree that you had a perfect spot for a monochrome shot. Very nicely done.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Serene and calm. I just miss the birds song.
ReplyDeleteSerene and calm in B&W. I just miss the bird song.
ReplyDeleteJust like Mojo's this week it's screams serenity.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful water shot. Looks great in B&W. Also love your skywatch shot below.
ReplyDeleteWith those great overhanging branches it looks almost cavelike.
ReplyDeleteVery nice shot.
Lovely picture - a perfect shot for a book illustration.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful monochrome indeed.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot... terrific framing!
ReplyDeleteVery peaceful. I could sit there and ponder.
ReplyDeleteMoody and dark and very involving
ReplyDeleteIt's mysterious!
ReplyDeleteI like it.
I agree that you had a perfect spot for a monochrome shot. Very nicely done.
ReplyDelete