My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Very delicate - a charming picture.
Great reflection of the trees in the water .. looks like a tranquil spot - ideal for bird watching perhaps..
I love it when it looks as though the trees are actually growing upside down under the lake! Makes me want to jump in :)
This is my kind of image, very Bresson whichever way up I view it.
fine pic i like the reflex in the water
What a lovely shot and a great reflection.
Great shot with the crisp reflection. Looks peaceful.
Very delicate nuances.
The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree, na? Wonderful shot!
What a perfect reflection, the water is as smooth as glass.
What a stark wintery scene .. excellently moody ..
Its very good, perfect reflection and a good mono...
Nice reflection! He took the photo from a lovely angle.
Nice photo by your son, with a lovely reflection captured in the water.
Lovely shot, the reflection is really nice.
The place you must take care where you put your feet.Nice reflection, your son seems to have your "eye" to find accurate subjects.
Great B/W reflection
Such a perfect reflection. I love this type of shot.
Wonderful reflection!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Very delicate - a charming picture.
ReplyDeleteGreat reflection of the trees in the water .. looks like a tranquil spot - ideal for bird watching perhaps..
ReplyDeleteI love it when it looks as though the trees are actually growing upside down under the lake! Makes me want to jump in :)
ReplyDeleteThis is my kind of image, very Bresson whichever way up I view it.
ReplyDeletefine pic i like the reflex in the water
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely shot and a great reflection.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot with the crisp reflection. Looks peaceful.
ReplyDeleteVery delicate nuances.
ReplyDeleteThe acorn doesn't fall far from the tree, na? Wonderful shot!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect reflection, the water is as smooth as glass.
ReplyDeleteWhat a stark wintery scene .. excellently moody ..
ReplyDeleteIts very good, perfect reflection and a good mono...
ReplyDeleteNice reflection! He took the photo from a lovely angle.
ReplyDeleteNice photo by your son, with a lovely reflection captured in the water.
ReplyDeleteLovely shot, the reflection is really nice.
ReplyDeleteThe place you must take care where you put your feet.
ReplyDeleteNice reflection, your son seems to have your "eye" to find accurate subjects.
Great B/W reflection
ReplyDeleteSuch a perfect reflection. I love this type of shot.
ReplyDeleteWonderful reflection!
ReplyDelete