My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
These wood beams make a perfect subject for Monochrome. A very stylish house with character.
Now that loos really smart. Lovely building.
It is a perfect mono subject.Where is it I wonder.Love the light bouncing off the closest window. Hope the assignment went well.
What wonderful old houses!
An Olde Worlde post card... except for the gas cans.
I love seeing these old style buildings so much character.....Perfect for monochrome.
I love Tudor buildings, and this one with it's slightly wavy appearance is a cracker. Great shot.
Lots of old-world charm in this photo. The building is so close to the road!
A very picturesque street. Nice photo.
Very nice... the hints of sunlight give it a hopeful look... terrific angle!
So quaint .. so perfect as a monochrome
Interesting building. Happy Monday!
Lovely shot, that is a beautiful looking street.
I like this shot a lot. Works so well in black and white.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
These wood beams make a perfect subject for Monochrome. A very stylish house with character.
ReplyDeleteNow that loos really smart. Lovely building.
ReplyDeleteIt is a perfect mono subject.Where is it I wonder.Love the light bouncing off the closest window. Hope the assignment went well.
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful old houses!
ReplyDeleteAn Olde Worlde post card... except for the gas cans.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing these old style buildings so much character.....
ReplyDeletePerfect for monochrome.
I love Tudor buildings, and this one with it's slightly wavy appearance is a cracker. Great shot.
ReplyDeleteLots of old-world charm in this photo. The building is so close to the road!
ReplyDeleteA very picturesque street. Nice photo.
ReplyDeleteVery nice... the hints of sunlight give it a hopeful look... terrific angle!
ReplyDeleteSo quaint .. so perfect as a monochrome
ReplyDeleteInteresting building. Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteLovely shot, that is a beautiful looking street.
ReplyDeleteI like this shot a lot. Works so well in black and white.
ReplyDelete