My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Brings back memories of 1954. Nice to see it restored.
Ohhh take me to such a beautiful hot place where the see is warm :-)Raining in Norway this Sunday...Nice week to you from Anne.
What a lovely pier which looks great in B&W. I could just take a stroll down there...Thank you for visiting my blog. :-)
I love this shot. The boards on the pier are so well defined in monochrome and it's such a beautiful picture.
What a marvelous turret at the end of the pier.
Not many left, is there....:-(It does look empty and lonely,you have captured it well...This is strange I was going to ask you, before I saw your post..Weston pier did that burn down?
Pretty perspective!
Nice shot, I love pier shots!
Wonderful lines. And those clouds are beautiful.
That was a wonderful looking pier. And a wonderful photo i B&W
Wow! That's a great all-around photo! Great subject and angle. Perfect for B&W.
I love this place, always great for black and white pics, yours is lovely!
That looks like a grand place to visit!
Beautiful photo !Thanks for sharing.
I feel like a kid now, and I've got this urge to run to the other end right this moment :)Lovely shot in mono!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Brings back memories of 1954. Nice to see it restored.
ReplyDeleteOhhh take me to such a beautiful hot place where the see is warm :-)
ReplyDeleteRaining in Norway this Sunday...
Nice week to you from Anne.
What a lovely pier which looks great in B&W. I could just take a stroll down there...
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog. :-)
I love this shot. The boards on the pier are so well defined in monochrome and it's such a beautiful picture.
ReplyDeleteWhat a marvelous turret at the end of the pier.
ReplyDeleteNot many left, is there....:-(
ReplyDeleteIt does look empty and lonely,
you have captured it well...
This is strange I was going to ask you, before I saw your post..
Weston pier did that burn down?
Pretty perspective!
ReplyDeleteNice shot, I love pier shots!
ReplyDeleteWonderful lines. And those clouds are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThat was a wonderful looking pier. And a wonderful photo i B&W
ReplyDeleteWow! That's a great all-around photo! Great subject and angle. Perfect for B&W.
ReplyDeleteI love this place, always great for black and white pics, yours is lovely!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a grand place to visit!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo !
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
I feel like a kid now, and I've got this urge to run to the other end right this moment :)
ReplyDeleteLovely shot in mono!