My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Nice and simple, beautiful in monochrome ;)
I like the simplicity of this shot. Quite beautiful.
Looks horse-sized...:)
Great mono!Happy weekend.
The essence of simplicity - very elegant.
That's just the thing we need outside the supermarket. I always had to tie my dog on one of the cycle stands.Thanks for visiting.
A Zen like moment. Nice.
I really like the contrast of the metal ring against the brick. Great photo!!
Love it, great mono!
What a good idea!I love the contrast of shape and texture.
Looks like it's been there a while! Lovely pic :)
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Nice and simple, beautiful in monochrome ;)
ReplyDeleteI like the simplicity of this shot. Quite beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLooks horse-sized...:)
ReplyDeleteGreat mono!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend.
The essence of simplicity - very elegant.
ReplyDeleteThat's just the thing we need outside the supermarket. I always had to tie my dog on one of the cycle stands.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting.
A Zen like moment. Nice.
ReplyDeleteI really like the contrast of the metal ring against the brick. Great photo!!
ReplyDeleteLove it, great mono!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good idea!
ReplyDeleteI love the contrast of shape and texture.
Looks like it's been there a while! Lovely pic :)
ReplyDelete