01 March 2011

ABC Wednesday - G

ABC_Wed_8

This week we reach the letter G and off we go to Glastonbury. 

Abbey

Glastonbury is famous for the Abbey which I visit frequently, it is a very peaceful place and in the summer there are abundant flowers.

Abbots Kitchen Abbots Kitchen

For more information about the Abbey visit their website here.

Market cross Market Cross on market day

Museum GlastMuseum

Town HallTown Hall

Tor   The Tor

For more information about Glastonbury visit this website.

ABC Wednesday is hosted by Denise Nesbitt and the ABC team, do visit the dedicated site to see many more G posts.

9 comments:

  1. That looks like a peaceful place to visit, both the abbey and the attractive town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic, beautiful, historical place! Perfect for the G Day and I wish I could visit there!! Marvelous photos! Hope your week is going well! Enjoy!

    Sylvia
    ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I miss old buildings!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! It would be wonderful to visit there - I've heard so much about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a classy joint, as they say...
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Great choice for this week's G.

    G is for....

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great G to choose

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's all so lovely. I can see why you visit the abbey often.
    Donna - ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have photos of myself and my daughter when we went to the ruins in 1998. Fascinating place!

    Leslie
    ABCW Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.