My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
As it is St Patrick’s day on Thursday for ‘I’ we visit Ireland.
Market at Dublin
Dublin Bay
Malahide Castle
ABC Wednesday is hosted by Denise Nesbitt and the ABC team, do visit to see many more I posts.
Ah, tis a while since we were in Ireland, most enjoyable place and time.Great shots my friend.
What lovely photos, especially when enlarged. The landscapes without buildings are my favorites.
Wonderful shots from I and perfect for this week.
The wagon in auckland during our run was not pulled by horses, it was pulled by runners.
Thank you very much for all the memories ! Wonderful photography indeed. Please have a good Wednesday.daily athens
an apt choice for this time of year.ROG, ABC Wednesday team
awesome shots.
Thanks for showing Ireland. I'll go visit first chance I get. The Malahide Castle is my favorite.
Incredibly beautiful!!
Very nice shots. The castle is beautiful.
So pretty and Interesting!Please come and see my ABC Wednesday post, thanks!
Beautiful scenery in a country I would love to visit.
Nice photos.. My wishes!
Amazing set of pictures, I hope to visit Ireland some day!Léia - Bonjour Luxembourg
St Patrick's wow I hope you have a great time. You have to check out the fullmoon it is huge this month!IIIIncredible actually!Tyra
Lovely photos. I so hope to get there some day.Donna - ABC Team
The view across the bay is beautiful!Jane x
An enchanting country!
I see I need to make another visit to Ireland.
Would love to visit Ireland in person! Your pictures are so inviting.
Ah - what lovely shots!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Ah, tis a while since we were in Ireland, most enjoyable place and time.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots my friend.
What lovely photos, especially when enlarged. The landscapes without buildings are my favorites.
ReplyDeleteWonderful shots from I and perfect for this week.
ReplyDeleteThe wagon in auckland during our run was not pulled by horses, it was pulled by runners.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for all the memories !
ReplyDeleteWonderful photography indeed. Please have a good Wednesday.
daily athens
an apt choice for this time of year.
ReplyDeleteROG, ABC Wednesday team
awesome shots.
ReplyDeleteThanks for showing Ireland. I'll go visit first chance I get. The Malahide Castle is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteIncredibly beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice shots. The castle is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty and Interesting!
ReplyDeletePlease come and see my ABC Wednesday post, thanks!
Beautiful scenery in a country I would love to visit.
ReplyDeleteNice photos.. My wishes!
ReplyDeleteAmazing set of pictures, I hope to visit Ireland some day!
ReplyDeleteLéia - Bonjour Luxembourg
St Patrick's wow I hope you have a great time. You have to check out the fullmoon it is huge this month!
ReplyDeleteIIIIncredible actually!
Tyra
Lovely photos. I so hope to get there some day.
ReplyDeleteDonna - ABC Team
The view across the bay is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJane x
An enchanting country!
ReplyDeleteI see I need to make another visit to Ireland.
ReplyDeleteWould love to visit Ireland in person! Your pictures are so inviting.
ReplyDeleteAh - what lovely shots!
ReplyDelete