Today was a wet miserable day, Tara and I got soaked this morning on our walk.
Late morning I went to a Vintage Fair with my friend, we didn't find anything to buy as it was all rather pricey. We had a cup of tea and I couldn't help thinking as I looked around that most of the furniture that was for sale was mostly from my childhood, my friend and discussed how we or our parents owned similar items to what was for sale and it mostly went to charity shops or the dump! I hope that doesn't mean I am vintage!!
We then ventured to Waitrose where my friend purchased a few items for a hamper she is making up, then we had another cuppa - free if you have a Waitrose card. My friend also treated us to a mince pie. Normally I stay home on wet days as I am not fond of rain but I am glad I made the effort to go out.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.